Monday, October 4, 2010

Our Visit with the Duhn Family


It had been far too long since we got to hang out the Duhn Family. We realized that the last time we got together, Lauren was the same age that Landon is now, WOW! Thankfully, we are going to be heading to their place in a few weeks for a cooking show-down. I unfortunately didn't get many pictures but got a few of Lauren and Landon that they can display at their wedding, hehe!

Hugging Time. I can't believe how much bigger Lauren is.
Doesn't Landon look like a little doll. Lauren tried to be nice to him.
Stacy made an adorable little tutu for Lauren that she wore in her 1 year pics yesterday. I can't wait to see how they turned out from the photographer!

3 comments:

Larry Lubinus said...

How cute the tutu is just so sweet!

Bethany said...

Stacy made the tutu?! How cute! And I'm sorry, but both Landon and Alaina are already spoken for!

Stacy said...

Aww...you just made my day!! :) I can't wait to see all her pictures!!! It was so great to see you guys!