We have a mirror just leaning against the wall in our living room. Although it looks silly to the outsider, it has provided hours of entertainment for our little diva....
here she is ready for church
She stole my headband and wanted it on her head. She looks a little 'chemo baby' so I decided we weren't going out in public like that.
here she is ready for church
4 comments:
She is SO cute! I love that 4th picture of her in the outfit from Amanda! So precious!
All very cute pictures! Olivia has to look in the mirror now everyday after she gets dressed too!
I visited the link with Lauren's one year pictures. So cute! Do you know the baby below Lauren's picture? Oh my gosh! I wanted to take that baby out of my computer and keep it! So precious!
Soo cute, and funny!!!
She is so adorable, no wonder she is looking at herself! Trevor loves the mirror, too.
I got that email about the photo shoots and almost booked one. We have our 1 yr photo shoot next week, so I figured Id save the smiles for that. :)
Post a Comment