Thursday, September 23, 2010

Top 10 Bloggy Award


I got a lovely bloggy award...here are the details!

The Rules:
1
- Post who gave you this award. Jessie from our little blessings...
2-Name 10 things you like.
I decided to mix it up a little and post my favorite photos. I tried to narrow it down to 10 but couldn't.

At the hospital during burp time
I just love this photo because it shows how much these two looked like each other during the first few months!
so tiny...
Getting a glimpse at her personality
Thanksgiving 2009, our little gerber baby
Lolo loves co-sleeping
determination
no teeth
at the park
see my funny face
serious
babywearing


3. Give the award to 10 other people. I started to make a list and then decided, if you read my blog...make your own list of either your top 10 favorite things or photos!


1 comment:

Stacy said...

Aww...look at baby Lauren! How did she get so big...so fast? I love every one of those pictures!!!