Monday, September 20, 2010

THEE Party...

Intrigued by all the cards!
I made her a vegan banana bread cake with homemade whipped cream mixed with raspberries. It was actually REALLY good. I figured we should stick to a recipe with no dairy and sugar since this girl is already wild and I knew it would be gentler on her tummy.
It took her awhile to get interested but once she did, she devoured it! This was after I cut the cake in half and served it to the rest of the kiddos.
"Yummo!"
She got a giggling baby from her Auntie Erin and immediately opened up the gift and yelled, "baby"...she is still in love with it!
Surrounded by a sea of monkeys
She loves her rocking horse from Grandpa and Grandma Rouse
Running away from the party

4 comments:

Bethany said...

Great day! Miss her!

OurLittleBlessingS said...

cute pics!! love all her monkeys:)

jess

ps-stop by my blog today-have something for you!

The Schilling's said...

She is so adorable!! What a happy girl!

Larry Lubinus said...

What a fun day, I can hardly wait for our next visit! It was great seeing everyone!