Honestly (and I'm not just saying this), Lauren is THE CUTEST little baby I've probably ever seen in my life. You are so blessed as is she for having such amazing parents!
i love her smile in the 2nd picture!! jess
Awww..... Can't wait to see her next week (and of course you and Kyle too).
Seriously -- are you guys having more kids soon? We need to repopulate the world with more of these beautiful children!! She is so cute!!!
Thanks Mindy and Michelle! She is definitely too wild for us to think about having more kids right now...hopefully soon enough though!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Honestly (and I'm not just saying this), Lauren is THE CUTEST little baby I've probably ever seen in my life. You are so blessed as is she for having such amazing parents!
i love her smile in the 2nd picture!!
jess
Awww..... Can't wait to see her next week (and of course you and Kyle too).
Seriously -- are you guys having more kids soon? We need to repopulate the world with more of these beautiful children!! She is so cute!!!
Thanks Mindy and Michelle! She is definitely too wild for us to think about having more kids right now...hopefully soon enough though!
Post a Comment