Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Outside Tubby Time

After Lauren ate massive amounts of watermelon (see post below), we decided it was time for a tubby. Unfortunately it has been rather hot here lately so it was fitting to bring her little tubby outside for some 'pool time'. She seemed to enjoy herself:

She is so full of energy!
She loves to stand in the tub which makes me rather nervous when we are inside.
She thought that it was pretty cool!

4 comments:

Bethany said...

Very cute pictures! What a great idea! When my kids starting standing in their infant tub, I ungraded them to the tub safety seat. You can have ours if you want it. I'll give it to mom to give to you at the end of the month, if you want to wait that long.

Unknown said...

That looks like fun!

OurLittleBlessingS said...

Great pictures! Would u mind msging me what kind of camera you have? I'm thinking about upgrading in the next year or so(unfortunately ours is only year old:( ) love her toothy smiles!
Jess

Larry Lubinus said...

These have to be some of the cutest pics I have ever seen. What fun for all! See you in a few weeks, and wow she is growing up so FAST!