We celebrated New Year's Eve at George and Liz's house (friends from small group) and were graciously joined by Reed, Bekah, and new baby Lina. It was fun to play some games and I thoroughly enjoyed my three tall glasses of Sprite (we never have it in the house so it was a great treat!).
Here is Kyle and Reed. We were playing Cranium Turbo and there is a part called 'sideshow' that requires one team member to act out the word by moving the other person's body. I am pretty sure that Reed was scuba diving.

Reed also brought 'Ricochet Robots'...don't ask me how to play, I just chatted

We also played 'Apples to Apples' which may be my new favorite game! I start school again tomorrow and am not too thrilled. Christmas break was not long enough this year, only two weeks, compared to the month and a half that I got off last year....blah!
2 comments:
Hey! Where's the pictures of the new born baby!
PS Your friend looks great for just having a baby!
I wondered what Kyle was doing in that picture, thanks for the explaination.
Post a Comment