Not a great picture but it is a homemade pizza. I made a few batches of whole wheat pizza dough and it is very good!
Homemade Bread and dipping oil...I know you are jealous Dad!
Strata on Christmas Day morning. Maybe a new tradition.
Homemade Strawberry Jam in the bread machine. Delicious!
Kyle's favorite cookies: Cappuccino Crinkles
His mom gave me a book of all his favorites a few years ago and this was one!
Anyone hungry now?
His mom gave me a book of all his favorites a few years ago and this was one!
3 comments:
It all sounds good Jamie. You are right, I would be after the bread and the dipping oil! Kyle is one lucky man, these all look very good!
Can I have the recipes for the pizza dough and bread? I've been looking for a good pizza dough for awhile now.
I would like the recipe for the bread and pizza crust too. It sounds healthy and delicious! I hope all is well with you and Kyle and that school isn't being too hard on you. Are you keeping warm?
I was looking through your wedding pics. They are SO beautiful and you know how it is. Anyway, I really love your necklace. If you come to MT for the wedding, would you potentially allow me borrow it for a few hours? I'm changing after the wedding so you'd get it right back. Do you have any idea where you got it? I have been looking for one but they are all way too long or not white. I found one fake one for $3.00 and would be happy to wear it but we can't get the clasp to open. :)
Anyway, I hope all is well! Miss seeing you around.
Post a Comment