Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My attempt at being frugal...

I have been reading several blogs lately from people that use tons of coupons, rebates, and freebies and have decided to join the insanity. I have been clipping coupons all day and filing them in a cute little accordion envelope that I organized my RSVP's for the wedding in. I am going to start my trial period of being frugal to see how well it actually works.

Today I came across a cool deal where you get one pound of coffee and a free travel mug for one month and then you have to cancel the membership so you don't have to buy for subsequent months. Kyle really likes coffee so I figured that this a good idea with coffee being around $10. I will have to keep everyone updated on how well it goes.


I put a new link in my favorite blogs section so check it out! Click on the picture if you want to try the offer.

No comments: