1. Children play outside (under parental supervision)
2. You live in one of the only apartment complexes on the street with single family homes
3. Your renters and car insurance rates go down!!! This is very true...
We are glad to finally be moved in. Our moving day was a little rough. The internet had told Kyle that we would get the U-Haul for ten hours when in fact the maximum time is six hours. The U-Haul store was 8 miles away from our apartment (in Chicago time: that is about forty minutes away). So needless to say, we had about four and a half hours to get everything loaded up, cleaned up, drive a few miles, and then unload. I have never complained so much in my life and I feel really bad for Kyle. My bunions were on fire from all the stairs and I considered crying several times. Moral of the story: we will hire people to do all the work for us next time (hopefully not for awhile)!!!
The new place is MUCH larger than our previous dungeon. The natural sunlight is amazing as well. I will post some pictures once we finalize the furniture situation. We are also enjoying our new dishwasher!! I can't believe how much more time we have after our meals by just shoving everything in the dishwasher. Don't let me forget, we all also within walking distance of Dairy Queen (something that is hard to find in Chicago).
I am enjoying my free time after work and the four days off a week. I start classes up in two weeks again though...ugh!
3 comments:
That is awesome Jamie. I can hardly wait to see it. We were actually thinking of trying to get out to see in early June.
Your new place sounds great!
Glad to know you are in a better situation! Can't wait to see pics!
Send some pics when you get it all up to speed!
Post a Comment