Wednesday, November 28, 2012

More Life Lessons from Lauren...

We are getting a dishwasher (our excitement of the year...other than the birth of Miles of course)! We were telling Lauren and she said, "But we do have a dishwasher, it is called the sink!"

Lauren's breakfast prayer this morning that she has named "God's Blessings"
God's Blessings, God's Blessing, God's Blessing. Help us God to not be scared, to not say mean things,  and not to pass our germs to other people. Amen.

Lauren was playing with her sweet potato fries at supper. One of them was saying, "I am going to fight you" and then they would crash into each other. I told her not to play with her food and she said, "I am just playing Bible stories Mom, it is called David and Goliath!"

At breakfast Lauren asked Kyle, "When my na-na's (boobs) get bigger, can I feed Miles?" She then told Kyle not to tell me. Of course, he did and she got mad at him when she overheard us. I don't know if she was embarrassed that she asked or thought I would be jealous of her feeding him :)

1 comment:

Larry Lubinus said...

Keep coming with the Life lessons and what fun these will be 20 years from now. I would imagine that she will have many more!!