I can't believe my little (BIG) man is 7 weeks...soon to be 8! Oh how time flies by with a newborn, I cannot imagine having to go back to work at 6 weeks. Miles is such a little character.
His alert time tends to be in the morning and right after big sister goes to bed.
He LOVES being sung to and we have made up our fair share of songs in the past few weeks to entertain him.
If I could, he would prefer being carried or held ALL day long. Thanks to our baby carriers, it makes it much easier. I just need to perfect the back carry with a wrap so I can bathe big sister better :)
His vocalizations are increasing so much, he is smiling A LOT, and he is learning to tolerate the car seat better.
He has Daddy's dimples but I am seeing more of me in him everyday. Everyone says he is so serious all the time but it seems like some of his funnier side is emerging.
I can't wait for his next pediatrician appointment to see how much our chunker weighs; any guesses out there??

1 comment:
He is such a sweet boy! Thank you again for taking the time to post this pictures. He has grown so much already.
Post a Comment