Thursday, March 3, 2011

More Twins...??

Remember Lauren's first twin?...Little Stuart's Bro. Well, she might have some more...

While washing her hair one night I twisted it into funny shapes and thought she looked a little like...
The Lollipop kids from the Wizard of Oz..scowl and all
I twisted her hair so more to get a better picture and came up with this beaut! When I immediately looked into the viewbox on my camera, my first thought was COUSIN ETHAN!!! I tell my sister, Bethany, that they look alike all the time but she never believes me...see for yourself!
Need a better comparison...what do you think?? (click on the picture to make it larger)
Here is another comparison when they were both much younger...click here!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

I laughed out loud at the first comparison! I think she looks like someone from Whoville in the second picture, but she does look a little like Ethan too! (It's the Baker side....dimples and big blue eyes.)

OurLittleBlessingS said...

I agree, i do see cousin ethan!! Love her scowl!!! Haha