Day 13: A photo of your friends
We don't have many friends out in our new town yet but have many back in the city and in Iowa. It is always great to have friends that are married and we are lucky to be friends with Andy and Stacy! The top picture is Stacy and I in the summer of 2008 at Gino's East Pizza. The second picture is Kyle and Andy playing Rock Band REALLY late at night in the summer of 2009. I remember being so tired and laying on the floor in the living room because I was pregnant and never stay up past 11, I think this picture was taken around 2am.
And while perusing pictures, I came across this one and had to post it! During their stay in the summer of 2008, Andy and Kyle went to a Cubs game. It just so happened that was the same game that we had tornado warnings and the weather was horrendous. The wind whipped off Kyle's new hat and later he found one of the ushers wearing it and got it back!! Pretty funny! While Kyle and Andy were enjoying their drunken stormy disaster, Stacy and I were hanging out in the deep dark basement of Macy's in downtown Chicago with the rest of the patrons because of the tornado warning. It was an interesting and rainy weekend!

And while perusing pictures, I came across this one and had to post it! During their stay in the summer of 2008, Andy and Kyle went to a Cubs game. It just so happened that was the same game that we had tornado warnings and the weather was horrendous. The wind whipped off Kyle's new hat and later he found one of the ushers wearing it and got it back!! Pretty funny! While Kyle and Andy were enjoying their drunken stormy disaster, Stacy and I were hanging out in the deep dark basement of Macy's in downtown Chicago with the rest of the patrons because of the tornado warning. It was an interesting and rainy weekend!
1 comment:
LOL!!! What a weekend!!!! We need to do it again (get together..that is..we could do w/out storms :))! Hope all is well! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment