Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Getting Dressed



Everything....goes on her head! She is going to be dressing herself in no time.

Doesn't she look like a little chunker here? For some reason, she has been nursing CONSTANTLY lately. I think it is a mixture of a growth spurt and new teeth. Regardless, I can not even begin to imagine cutting her off in a few short weeks at the age of one. I don't understand what the large push is to end nursing at 12 months.
Yep, that would be my bra she found on the floor. I kept taking it away from her and she kept finding it and putting it back on her head.
She has some funny nap hair on the side...if you can even see the little amount of hair she has. She most certainly has a mullet!

2 comments:

OurLittleBlessingS said...

ahhaah hilarious!!! i love the bra ones!
jess

Bethany said...

What a goofball! Love her!