Thursday, August 12, 2010

Busy and Tired



We have been super busy lately. I just finished my summer class and am so relieved to be done! Only one more class (it is online) plus my internship and I will be done for good!! Now I need to focus on Lauren's 1st birthday...I think I am procrastinating because I don't want to believe that my baby is going to be ONE.

Tomorrow we are leaving for Iowa for the weekend for a Rouse Family Reunion. It is going to be a busy weekend but nice to spend some quality time as a family. We usually only get to spend Mondays off together between my work and school schedule and Kyle's studying schedule. I don't think I have mentioned it but Kyle found a new position about a month ago. He has been studying and working on licenses for the past month and will officially start mid-September! Yea for having insurance again!

3 comments:

Larry Lubinus said...

It looks like Miss Lauren has been over worked as well. She is still so cute even yawning!

Stacy said...

I agree with Larry! What a cutie! Hope we get to see you guys on your way back through Monday!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

LOVE that yawn! I hope you guys are enjoying you weekend! I need to stop by Comfy Bummy this week. Do you work Mon, Tues or Wed?