Down Memory Lane...Last years Mother's Day at Olivia's Baptism, my bump wasn't very big.
Monday, May 10, 2010
Happy Mother's Day!
Happy Mother's Day (yesterday) to all you Mommas out there! Although I was pregnant last year and considered myself a mommy, this year was much more special to have my little bug to snuggle up with instead of kick me silly in the insides.
Kyle took Lauren to the grocery store early in the morning to get some juice and breakfast and came home with some flowers too!
After Church, we went for a walk to train some more for the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer. We decided to stop midway through the walk for lunch and then hit up Menards on the way home to price shop on things for the new house (I will be sure to post more about that this week).
Lauren rode in our new carrier for the month (we rent them), the FreeHand. I still think I am partial to wraps but the mei tai will be amazing when it gets really hot out. Half the walk she rode on the front and then after Menards she went on my back. I wasn't feeling well after lunch and was glad to have her off my stomach for a bit. The back carry wasn't quite as supportive as the front but it could be how the weight is distributed with my body.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
looking good in the mei tai!..and happy mamas day to you!
Happy mom's day to you. Hard to believe that my little girl is a mom, but I will have to get over that.
You are a great one that is for sure!!!
See you in a few weeks
Love,
DAD
hope you had a great mothers day!
you aren't pregnant are you? ;) Just kidding. :) Lauren is such a good baby! I dont know if Maddox could make it 17 miles.
Post a Comment