Tuesday, January 12, 2010

One Year Ago Today....

...I was sitting in class, not really feeling the best. I had been shaky and dizzy all morning without an appetite. I knew that pregnancy could be a possibility but doubted that it worked because of failed attempts in the past.

Once home from class, I contemplated taking a pregnancy test. My cycle was about five days late but I only had ONE test left. Kyle was not home but I knew that it would be best to do it without him so I could have some time to collect my emotions when I saw the negative response. In to the bathroom I went and returned with....Now what was I supposed to do, I was so giddy with excitement but had no one to share it with. I called Kyle at WORK and told him the news. I could tell he was shocked but equally excited. I couldn't sit still I was so excited and then realized that I still had a night class that I had to go to...I definitely didn't pay any attention in class that night! After class I ran to the Borders next door and bought three pregnancy books.

Lauren we are so blessed to have you in our lives! I can't believe that you have 'been with us' for one year now. We look forward to watching you grow and blessing you with siblings...hehe!

3 comments:

Larry Lubinus said...

She is such a blessing. Thanks for sharing the pic from a year ago. Brings back some great memories I am sure.

Like I have already told you, I really do appreciate you taking the time to BLOG. With the distance between us, we cannot get together as often as we would have liked, but reading about your life each week just seems to really help.

Mindy said...

Words can't describe how excited and overjoyed you look in that picture...that's a picture for you and Lauren to treasure forever (well Kyle of course too :-)

airborneangel822 said...

SO sweet! I hope there again soon! When I first saw that pic, I thought you were already expecting again. I'm so happy for you guys and wish you nothing but the best.