I must admit, I am already a week behind on my weekly photos. Hopefully tomorrow I can get back on track with posting her weekly pictures on time. I take them on time but just don't get them posted!This week we tried some back carries in the Ergo Baby Carrier and Moby Wrap. She really loved hanging out on my back and sleeping plus it was a lot easier to get things done around the house and cook! We will definitely be doing some more back carries but not quite out in public yet since I am checking her out in the mirror all the time at home and don't have that luxury out in public.
I took her off my back while she was sleeping and she stayed in the hug position, leg in the air...
6 comments:
Oh that last picture is adorable! I love it when they sleep so deeply you can't even wake them up by moving them!
I love the last picture too! I love how babies get those sweet rosy cheeks when they sleep on you! Olivia also gets rosy cheeks after nursing.
That last picture is so great. One that should be posted when she graduates from high school that is for sure!
I can't believe her rolls in her profile pic! She's becoming quite the little chunk! Love it!
She's just a sweety! I love all the pics but the last pic is absolutely precious!
Cute pics! That last picture is just too cute though! Haha.
Post a Comment