Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wordful Wednesday

Our little girl. This is her glazed over, I just ate, and have a full belly look.
Hi Mom! I was making silly noises at her trying to get her to smile.
Can you please leave me alone?
Just hanging out in my big girl chair

We have been rather busy lately with trying to enjoy the nice weather before snow decides to grace us with it's presence. Usually in the morning we like to go for a little walk in the Moby wrap. Lately I have been a little ambitious and strap her in the Moby and put a little cinch sack on my back and go to the grocery store that is a little over two miles away. It has been good bonding time and she usually sleeps the majority of the time. We have been going to the grocery store a lot lately to pick up little things because I have been wanting to bake a lot for some reason, maybe nesting kicks in again when you get your energy back. Lauren likes to bake with me as you can see from the picture below. Don't worry, Kyle handles everything in the oven or on the stove and no sharp objects are used while she is near. We were making cream cheese, coconut, and chocolate chip cookies here. I really miss being pregnant so I love that it feels like I still am when I carry her and you don't have quite the amount of added weight!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

The last picture makes me so happy! I didn't get my Moby Wrap right away after Keagan was born and I really wish I'd had one because those first few weeks/months would have been such wonderful bonding time like that! Way to go walking to the grocery store too! :)

Bethany said...

I hate to say I told you so, but I knew you would miss being pregnant. Hopefully you'll get another chance in a few years!

Larry Lubinus said...

These are such great pictures, boy has she changed since I have seen her. That is great that life is turning somewhat back to normal for you. See you in a few weeks for Thanksgiving.

Stacy said...

Wow, these pictures are awesome! I can't believe how much Lauren has changed! What a little cutie, she is! I love how content she looks cooking with you! =)