Make an on-line slideshow at www.OneTrueMedia.com
I updated the video montage that I made when we first announced our pregnancy. I don't know what the deal is but I have been having a hard time getting closure on my pregnancy. I told Kyle the other night that I don't even remember what the kicks felt like anymore and really miss carrying a big belly around. I NEVER thought that I would miss being pregnant but I really do and ask Kyle all the time when we can start thinking about having another one. Don't get me wrong, I love having Lauren here with us!!
3 comments:
What a beautiful way to remember your journey to parenthood! I remember having those feelings after Ethan was born, but I don't at all now. I think that those feelings will go away when your family is complete.
You are right it does make you tear up doesn't it. I see it a little differently than you or Bethany. I see babies having babies. I remember you being born and those memories with this video and how fast time has passed. It was just yesterday in my mind. Where have the years gone?
i know what you mean!
Post a Comment