Monday, August 3, 2009

The Thriving Money Tree!

Just thought that I would provide a little update on our Money Tree since this last post! If I recall correctly, I think that I was blamed for the Money Tree's ailing health in my comment section by a person that I will keep nameless (you can go check for yourself...cough cough Bethany). Do you see that tiny little plant sitting there...
Well he (his name is Diego) has blossomed into something extremely handsome. Here is a little journey of his life through three different potting changes and three different apartments.

He even has friends (little mushrooms) that like to hang out with him. When I researched about this, it said that a bad batch of soil can cause it. You are just supposed to snap off the tops or let them die on their own. After snapping off several caps, I decided to just keep them. The website that I read it on said you can even add a little gnome in there to add to the setting, I have been looking for a cute one.

2 comments:

STEPHANIE. said...

I love house plants!...and what a small world, I had no idea that you knew my sister I found your blog from Ashely Nelsons. Looked like a cute pregnant lady in the picture so I clicked on it. :) Glad you have been visiting my blog, leave a comment more often I would love to hear from you. :)

Larry Lubinus said...

Nice job on the green thumb work. I am very proud and look forward to seeing the proud green family in a few weeks!