Thursday, August 6, 2009

34 weeks...

How far along? 34 weeks, Heart rate was averaging 160's today (indicates girl!)
Total weight gain/loss: up 2 lbs. from last appt which was what I lost last time, so total weight gain of 22 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yep!!!
Stretch marks? Still nothing...
Sleep:
tossing and turning from side to side
Best moment this week: Baby is finally head down!! Ready to go.
Movement: Moving like crazy but definitely getting a little cramped in there.
Food cravings: LEMONADE!!
Gender: I am back to having no idea again. Maybe girl...
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks contractions occasionally and baby is now in the right position
Belly Button in or out? Out!!
What I miss: sleeping on my back.
What I am looking forward to: next appt at 36 weeks, going on our Babymoon next week
Weekly Wisdom: I am right on track with my belly size so I don't care if you say I am small, I am just fine!
Milestones: One week left of work and then I can become a bum!

4 comments:

Deb Rouse said...

So glad to hear everything is going well, and right on track!! You two have a great time this weekend!
All our love, Mom & Dad Rouse

Larry Lubinus said...

Wow it seems closer than I was thinking, do you think you are going to go early? I sense early for some reason?

Bethany said...

When I was pregnant with Olivia everyone used to tell me that I looked too big, but the doctor said I was measuring exactly right. I think it's just a matter of how you carry it, not the measurements. Just take everyone's comments with a grain of salt, and be thankful that you look too small instead of too big.

Stacy said...

Good to hear that things are going well! Can't wait to hear about the babymoon!!! Hope you have a great time together!