Around 6 or 7 weeks...I forgot how small I was in all areas
People keep telling me that I don't look 23 weeks pregnant or I can't be pregnant, heck the majority of people that I work with at school don't even know I am pregnant...but I AM growing can't you see!!!
How far along? 23 weeks, 4 daysPeople keep telling me that I don't look 23 weeks pregnant or I can't be pregnant, heck the majority of people that I work with at school don't even know I am pregnant...but I AM growing can't you see!!!
Total weight gain/loss: Around ten pounds but we will find out later this week
Maternity clothes? Just pants are a necessity but dresses and skirts are coming in handy
Stretch marks? Not yet...
Sleep: Good
Best moment this week: Watching the baby move from the outside of my belly, it kicked Kyle in the face and Kyle finally starting to paint the changing table (I will post some pictures later but we need another coat or two of paint on it)
Movement: Feeling and seeing lots of movement.
Food cravings: Anything on the grill! Good avocados
Gender: No idea...we are both starting to second-guess ourselves (I might be thinking girl again and Kyle might now be thinking boy; we call it him though) I figured it would be better to call a girl a boy then a boy a girl
Labor Signs: Nope! I thought I had some Braxton-Hicks contractions after moving but the midwive said it sounded more like gastrointestinal problems which is very common during pregnancy
Belly Button in or out? Getting so close to popping out
What I miss: my old bladder, I can barely walk two miles anymore without having to potty
What I am looking forward to: 24 week appointment this week, registering one of these days
Weekly Wisdom: Sure am glad I don't have to go through labor and birth like many people that I work with did in the olden days, I don't want to hear their horror stories
Milestones: 25 weeks, Avon Walk...next week, eek!


2 comments:
Thanks for the update and all is a go for the AVON walk good for you! Just go the bathroom along side the road like the other folks, no big deal!
You are definitely carrying like you have a girl in there! Good luck at the Avon Walk! Have fun! Wish I could be there!
Post a Comment