I thought that I would give this another try especially in lieu of the 15th being Taxes Day.
This year I am participating in the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer. Over two days, I will walk 39.3 miles in Chicago with my mom and one of her friends. Although I will be 25 weeks pregnant, I hope to complete as much of the walk as my body can handle. But...I need your support!! By June, I need to have raised $1800.00 in order to walk at the event. So on the 15th of each month, I am challenging my readers to donate $15.00 to support the cause.
You can make a easy online donation by clicking here: My Personal Page and then clicking on the pink button that says 'Donate Now'.
As of right now, I have reached 32% of my goal and would like to see that number raise before my stress levels start to raise! Thank you for any way that you are willing to contribute!
No comments:
Post a Comment