Sunday, March 29, 2009

Updates


We have reached the 15 week mark! Things are starting to finally look up a little. I still get sick occasionally but it is definitely not a daily occurrence. I just read in our weekly email that runny noses are common right now so with the pregnancy and unexpected winter storm, I am feeling a little under the weather.

Next week we have our 16 week appointment which will be another short one (leave a 'sample', blood pressure, weight check, and questions) but we are pretty excited for our 20 week appointment where we get to see the baby again!

In a few weeks we will be leaving the city and moving out to smaller town living. We could not be moving soon enough, we are both so ready to move right now and think that this will be a much needed change of venue.

Other than that, we are just enjoying selling things on Craigslist that we don't want to move to our new place and eating lots of food.

1 comment:

Larry Lubinus said...

Thanks for the update and it will be great seeing the bump in a few weeks! I am glad to hear you are feeling better.