Just about one year later we are in the same boat! Oh, I hate laundry and can't wait until one month when I can do it in the comfort of our own apartment! Our deal is that Kyle carries the laundry down and switches the loads and I fold it all. So it is definitely done on Kyle's work and underwear schedule as opposed to mine. I despise coming home from work to find this in the middle of the living room ready to be folded and put away. The new deal is that I will do it all since it is in-unit: I can't carry it down the stairs (too heavy) so that is why Kyle does it now.
2 comments:
LOL the awesome laundry debate! In therapy we talked about "laundry issues" and how they relate to personality...I get upset when he just throws clean clothes on shelves or in drawers without folding them nicely because I like shelves to look neat and orderly...that must be frustrating to come home to a load of work that you weren't expecting!
I see this as "how it is done". Remember how it was when you were young? I guess I cannot recall it another way.
Post a Comment