Friday, February 27, 2009

Spring Break!

I am officially on Spring Break!! Last year, I went back to Iowa for a week and spent time with the Duhn's and Halverson's. This year, I will be staying in Chicago to work....boo! We decided to wait until Bethany has her baby to go back to Iowa so we don't have to go back and forth multiple times.

Also, I forgot to mention that Kyle bought me a really nice camera for my birthday so we have been experimenting with all the features...here are some favorites.


Kyle's experiment of some ivy


Wrigley Field


I took this one of Kyle...he is going to kill me for posting it and he really needed a haircut!

Kyle's favorite that he took of the lakefront, waves splashing against the icy wall

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Kyle has a good photography eye! Maybe I should hire him to take pics of the kids?!

Larry Lubinus said...

Nice pics. Tell Kyle that is not one of his best.