Sunday, October 26, 2008

Kyle's Supper and Bekah's Baby Shower

Kyle wanted me to post a picture of the supper that he made the other night. I have been incredibly busy lately and when I get home from work/school/other work/etc. I really don't want to slave over the stove. He prepared peach pork loin with peach slices and a peach/mustard sauce. It was very delicious and he can't make excuses anymore that he can't cook.

Today we celebrated Bekah's baby shower. She is about one month shy of bringing the new baby into the world. I can't believe how fast time has gone since she told us that she was expecting, maybe it hasn't gone as fast for her. A girl in our small group made a beautiful diaper cake filled with tons of goodies. This new baby boy or girl is going to be very spoiled by all the small group girls!

6 comments:

Deb Rouse said...

GREAT JOB, KYLE!! What a treat for you Jamie, to be the one to come home to a nice dinner! Hope you both have a good week!...Debbie

Mindy said...

Wow! What an all-star cook!!! He'll have to give Brian some tips ;-) . I noticed you have one of my favorite songs on your blog and was wondering how you got music on your blog...I would love to do so and have been trying to figure it out but haven't yet...thanks for the help and I hope everything is going well for you and Kyle.

Bethany said...

I'm impressed with Kyle's cooking skills! Usually a guy in charge of supper would make mac and cheese or something on the grill. I don't even make that nice of meals. But I guess most people know that!

George said...

Looks great Kyle. Excellent way to serve your wife!

Larry Lubinus said...

Seems like we have found the chef for Thanksgiving. Any ideas for him!

Stacy said...

Wow, Kyle! It looks good, sounds good, and I'm sure it tasted good! We are very impressed! I'm sure Jamie really appreciated your thoughtfulness!