Monday, October 13, 2008

Girls Weekend in Iowa


I got to take a nice little break from Chicago last week. My dad had some extra United miles and flew me back home Wednesday through Sunday. I stayed with Josh, Bethany, and Ethan until Saturday morning and then the girls (my mom, Bethany, and I) went to Williamsburg for a weekend of shopping. Ethan has quite the vocabulary compared to the last time that I saw him and it was fun to chat with him. He calls me "JeeBee".


Ethan had fun with some stickers. What a stud!

We decided to get similar bracelets to remember the weekend.

3 comments:

OurLittleBlessingS said...

oohh i was in williamsburg this weekend too! haha what a small world

Larry Lubinus said...

Sounds like you had fun. I am glad that I could help. Any time you want to come back to Iowa just let me know. I am back in Georgia where it's 80's and humid, just like I like it.

Bethany said...

It was fun! I can't wait to do it again next year!