I guess it is about time for an update! Our apartment searching has been continuous for the past few weeks with nothing that we have found that we like...We have narrowed down a few neighborhoods and are about 85% sure that we are going to stay in Chicago though. I have been struggling with staying on top of school and work instead I am focusing on the search. I think that I am coping with what happened through internet searching for new places to live! Hopefully we will have a place to call home soon!
4 comments:
Does that mean there is a 15% chance that you would move to Des Moines?
Jamie~
Yikes I read your last post a couple days ago and my jaw dropped! I can't even imagine having to experience something like that! I told Brian about it and then we got on this large intellectual conversation about what causes these situations and such...he's becoming my little sidekick social worker (it kinda comes with the territory). We are also currently looking for a new place...definitely hard to stay focused on other things when you don't have a place to call home. Anyways- good luck and we hope to hear what you find!
Mindy (and Brian)
I think you should just move to Boone!
Maybe one day we will move to Des Moines or Boone...
Post a Comment