Thursday, October 4, 2012

Oreo Taste Test Party

After joking around with a friend...we decided to hold an "Oreo Taste Test Party" to determine what Oreo had the best overall taste, best texture, and best dunking ability. It was quite a success and I foresee another one soon; we realized after the competition we missed a few (Jewel brand and Meijer brand for sure). What was on the line-up: Giro, WhoNu?, Market Pantry (Target), Lil' Dutch Maid, Oreo, Benton's (Aldi), and Homemade. 


 Our little friend got to try a cookie for the FIRST time ever!! Of course, it was only the homemade one.


 Who had the best Oreo face? I think these kids were in Heaven!!



 Definitely the "Oreo Face" winner!
 This nasty spider decided to crash our party too. It literally fell from the sky right on Kyle's face!
 Tie between Oreo and Market Pantry

 Another tie!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Seriously sounds like the coolest party EVER! I really wish I could have been there! You took some great pictures!

Larry Lubinus said...

that does look like fun, so when is the next taste testing party?

Deb Rouse said...

CONTRATS ON THE OREO'S. Looks like it was great fun...except for the SPIDER :-0!! See you soon!