We were practicing curlers for Aunt Amanda's wedding, Lauren enjoyed wearing the bandana on her head to keep the curlers in!
We had our 37 week appointment last Friday, I now go in on a weekly basis. I didn't make it to weekly appointments with Lauren. If things would go at the same rate, that means I would go into labor this upcoming Thursday, yikes! Everything still looked good, heart rate was around 145 which has been consistent the entire pregnancy. The student nurse felt around and said she thought the baby was around 6 1/2 lbs. The head is very low so I am measuring at 33 centimeters which is common when the head is engaged. I lost 1 pound, which I did at the same time with Lauren too; total weight gain is 22 lbs. We had the group B strep test as well.
I just started taking some vitamin supplements called "Birth Prep" which are supposed to help prepare your body/organs for labor, delivery, and recovery. Consistent Braxton Hicks contractions and cramping so I am thinking I might go early but ultimately this baby could arrive any time within the next 5 weeks (I hope it isn't closer to 42 weeks though).
1 comment:
I too hope it is this coming Thursday!
Post a Comment