We've reached 22 weeks! Things still feel so surreal but I have to remind myself that in a few short weeks, this baby could easily live outside of the womb (if not already)...yikes! We're hoping that it cooks for much longer though. My new supplements are working wonders. Who would have thought that fish oil, probiotics, and vitamin D3 could work their magic so much but my hair and nails are growing like wild and are so thick and my digestive tract is running much smoother.
Everyone at work keeps commenting on how large I look already in the belly region. I posted pics from Lauren's pregnancy so you can get a comparison, what do you think? I feel like I stick STRAIGHT out instead of wrapping around with Lauren.
Pregnancy with Lauren, 26 weeks

Pregnancy with Lauren, 24 weeks

22 weeks with Baby #2

1 comment:
you do look higher with this baby!!! you know if you carry high and all in the belly its a boy!! I carried different with Ayden and Ahnie... :)
Post a Comment