Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sticky Situation

In order to take a shower in the morning, I often have to set Lauren in front of the t.v. to watch one of her favorites (Signing Time, Eebee, or Yo Gabba Gabba). It is the only way that I can take care of my morning rituals and ensure that she doesn't get in trouble. We used to just shut her in the bathroom with us but after a few dunks in the toilet, we opted to shut her out of the bathroom :) Thankfully, our house is small and we can close off parts that we don't want her to get into.

Anyways, the other morning, I walked out to this...she was trying to get her shirt off and got a little stuck!

And a cute little story. I was nursing Lauren to sleep tonight when she stopped and said to me, "kiss, hug". I reached down and gave her a smoochie and hug and proceeded to nurse her again. She stopped and then said, "mouse" (eskimo kiss) and "butterfly". I love this little girl!

1 comment:

Larry Lubinus said...

She is so sweet, we love her too! I am so looking forward to seeing you and her again in a few weeks!