Day 23 is a picture of your friend as a baby...seriously, not many people have this. I scoured Facebook for a good picture of my friend Kelsey and came up empty-handed so I thought a picture of Kelsey with a baby (Lauren) would be good enough! We miss our bestie who lives in Florida now.
Making homemade bagels...yummy!
Kelsey's going-away party in Chicago, sad night!
Here is a little teaser of Lauren's 15 month professional pics! I know, they were taken 2 months ago...but I finally got them uploaded to my computer. Of course, her true personality came through during the photo shoot and we got some pretty silly ones!
Hey Jamie! You look so great in those pictures! When are you due again? I have not been to your blog in a while, I had some catching up to do. I am so impressed with the potty training, tell me of your ways. :)....about Will sleeping in his own bed...when we lived in our old place he started on a separate mattress on the floor in our bedroom and eventually came into our bed to nurse sometime in the night. when we moved we made a special bedroom for him with his own bed and the same thing he usually made it into our room at some point in the night to nurse. Eventually we decided to try just night weaning him (pretty much just laying with him instead of nursing) that is where Thad came in and helped out sometimes. We explained to him before he went to bed that if he wakes up we will lay with him but not nurse him. The first two nights he would cry for a long time. But I feel like it is ok as long as you are there with the child. Then after two nights of that he just learned and layed there. It took a while for him to fall back asleep, but it worked. It was after this that he began sleeping longer stretches at night. (after age 2) and of course every night is differnt though. He really has not been super consistent, becasue we became pretty layed back about it too and invite him in our bed still sometimes, just depends on the night. But being more consistent would definitely help. We hope to maybe get a little more strict about it before the next baby comes becasue with WIll in the bed we both end up getting kicked and on the edge of the bed getting no rest. :) Sorry that turned into a long comment, but hop eit helps. You can email me if you have any more questions. :)
1 comment:
Hey Jamie! You look so great in those pictures! When are you due again? I have not been to your blog in a while, I had some catching up to do. I am so impressed with the potty training, tell me of your ways. :)....about Will sleeping in his own bed...when we lived in our old place he started on a separate mattress on the floor in our bedroom and eventually came into our bed to nurse sometime in the night. when we moved we made a special bedroom for him with his own bed and the same thing he usually made it into our room at some point in the night to nurse. Eventually we decided to try just night weaning him (pretty much just laying with him instead of nursing) that is where Thad came in and helped out sometimes. We explained to him before he went to bed that if he wakes up we will lay with him but not nurse him. The first two nights he would cry for a long time. But I feel like it is ok as long as you are there with the child. Then after two nights of that he just learned and layed there. It took a while for him to fall back asleep, but it worked. It was after this that he began sleeping longer stretches at night. (after age 2) and of course every night is differnt though. He really has not been super consistent, becasue we became pretty layed back about it too and invite him in our bed still sometimes, just depends on the night. But being more consistent would definitely help. We hope to maybe get a little more strict about it before the next baby comes becasue with WIll in the bed we both end up getting kicked and on the edge of the bed getting no rest. :) Sorry that turned into a long comment, but hop eit helps. You can email me if you have any more questions. :)
Post a Comment