Monday, April 19, 2010

Our Eventful Week...

This has been quite the week...

On Monday, I noticed Lauren was extra cranky! I tried everything and she was even crying during nursing (which rarely happens). I felt inside her mouth and lo behold...I was pricked! A TOOTH!! Slowly we watched it over the course of the week turn from a tiny little prick to a tooth that is half way out...and now the one next to it just broke the skin! Just a side note, teeth (especially on the bottom) do not interfere with breastfeeding at all. Lauren's tongue is over the ones on the bottom when she is nursing. Here is a typical teething cranky baby, tears running down her face, gnawing on her toy! Poor baby, she is feeling a little better now though. Now if that wasn't enough excitement for one week, she decided it would be a good time to crawl too! Here is a little sneak peek but I will post a video later!
Yesterday, we traveled to Iowa to visit the Duhn Family and their newest addition: Landon! It had been FAR too long...7 months to be exact!

Lauren was pretty excited to meet her future husband.
She kept crawling over to him and trying to get him.
Alaina enjoyed reading books to Lauren...see her hand and foot kicking away!
Precious Landon! He slept the majority of the time, I forgot how often newborns sleep!
She is so full of spunk and energy! I have a feeling Lauren is going to have a personality very similiar to hers.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

That last picture of Alaina is so cute! Landon is a cutie too! What a neat family! Love them! And Lauren too of course! I can't wait to see her crawling! Does she seem to get into more stuff now?

Stacy said...

Cute pics Jamie!!! Thanks again for coming to visit. It was SO nice to finally see you guys again! Hopefully we will see you again soon! And hopefully I will start blogging again soon =)!