hmmmmm daddy?! :)
in her picture-i think identical to olivia! but the pic of kyle-is totally her these days!! lol
Totally Aunt Bethany!! We are beautiful babies! I'm ready for some more Lauren time! See you in 2 weeks!
In that picture I see a little Aunt Amanda. But definitely a lot like daddy. But I do think she is looking more and more like you these days!
she's her father's daughter - NO question!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
hmmmmm daddy?! :)
in her picture-i think identical to olivia! but the pic of kyle-is totally her these days!! lol
Totally Aunt Bethany!! We are beautiful babies! I'm ready for some more Lauren time! See you in 2 weeks!
In that picture I see a little Aunt Amanda. But definitely a lot like daddy. But I do think she is looking more and more like you these days!
she's her father's daughter - NO question!!!
Post a Comment